Then I get home, live for 20 minutes, realize all the crap I didn't get, and weep alone in a corner for a while.
So as has been stated, I'm moving out, sooner rather than later. I can't really afford to do such a thing until after Friday, which is when I get paid, because I'm more than a little broke right now. Speaking of, let me check my bank account ....
Moving on. I need to make a checklist of "Things I need to survive." Let's first make a list of things I will have when I move in:
- Cooking things (pots, pans)
- Couch (Bed)
- Broom (pretty sure there's already one of those)
- Shower supplies (soap, shampoo, towel, loofa)
- Laundry supplies (basket, detergent)
- Bedding (blankets, pillow)
- Iron + ironing board
- wireless internet receiver for my X-Box
- Plates/cups/bowls/utensils (might be able get away with buying plastic for a while)
- GPS (uhg. This won't be cheap. But I don't know the area so it's going to be almost necessary)
On random note, people at banks piss me off. I don't even think I'm allowed to talk about it, so I won't. Let's just say if a teller asks you for something, just freaking give it to him. He's doing it for your sake, his sake, and the bank's sake. You probably will not understand, so don't bother and don't ask.